Best Manaslu Circuit Trek in Nepal
Manaslu Circuit Trek opened for trekkers in the mid-1990s. The Manaslu region lies close to the border of Tibet. Just in the past the locals still trade with Tibet as it is just a day’s walk to the border. The trek to Manaslu Trekking follows the age-old trade route all the way to Larkya Bazar and Phedi. This is at the bottom of the pass.
Manaslu Trekking lies in the mid-western of Nepal. It follows the Budigandaki River upstream from the sub-tropical forest to the dry Tibetan zone offering outstanding views of Mount Manaslu (8156 m). As well as, the Eight-highest peaks in the world along with the best panorama of the surrounding magnificent peaks that straddle the border with Tibet.
The highest point of the journey is at Larkya-la (5106m). It is almost all downhill through the Serene alpine forests and meadows until the main hike trail of the Annapurna circuit. On the main trek for a few days, the journey continues toward Pokhara via another secret route seldom. This is used by hikers and offers stunning views of the mount Manaslu and Annapurna ranges, including the magnificent majestic Mount fishtail situated among traditional mid-hills villages.
When we start Manaslu Trekking we are able to see the beautiful green valleys, Landscapes, Rice fields, and Snowcapped Ganesh Himal Peaks in lower elevations. Kind and Beautiful people with cultural trade are found on this trip.
Off-beaten Hike to Manaslu Circuit Trek Package suitable for Natural and cultural lover Hikers. As well, this trek is an alternative hike route of Annapurna Circuit. Visit us for a customized trip for the Manaslu trek cost and itinerary.
In the lower Manaslu section 2015 April Earthquake, it was affected but it was rebuilt. There are not any problems with Accommodation and meals. This area is totally safe for trekking.
Are you love to see Video Please just Click HERE for the Manaslu Circuit trek Video.
- Immensely beautiful landscape of Manaslu makes it the best trek among its kind.
- Forests, mountain, lakes, passes, and glaciers all add up to the beauty of this region.
- Cultural and historic place. Gumbas that are 500-600 years old is present here.
- Legend says Guru Rinpoche once traveled through this region promoting the Tibetan culture.
- Larkya La Pass, the highest point in the trek offers the view that you will remember for a lifetime.
- Serang gompa and Pungyen gompa are two major highlights of the trek. These places have serenity like nowhere else.
- Excellent panoramic Mountain view