Everest Base Camp Trek begin with a short domestic flight to Lukla. Where we really on our own feet for the rest of the journey. And from the very first day, you will get to test the intoxicating blend from mountain views and local Sherpa culture.
Nights will be spend mostly in lodges, enough time will be allocate for acclimatization whenever great significant altitude shift involved. At the end of this trip you will realize that, it is not necessary to climb Everest or any other mountain for an adventure experience and the scenery that you can expect.
This trek is flowing to the Dudhkosi River pass through this valley as well surrounded by two famous peaks. The colorful Namcha Bazar and Tenboche and finally ascends to Kalapathar, the highest point on our way. In addition to Mount Everest the Lhotse-Huptse, Ama Dablam and Kantega are the major attractions in this franquil region. You will also have the opportunity to explore to Mountaineering Museum in Namcha Bazar, witness mountain life in Khumjung, and many monasteries, lamaseries and temples during the trip, including the famous Tenboche Monastery.
Everest Base Camp trek is heaven path of Mountains, hill and Jungle. Hundreds of Big white mountains, thousand of big hill and many different types of landscape always attempted to visit in there. The real local people “Sherpa” they have their own cultures and traditional. when ever they celebrate their festival ,you feel that you are out of the world.
- Short flight, famous Tensing-Hillary Airport in Lukla
- View Of Mount.Everest
- View of over all 8000 m high mountains
- Khumbu Glacier
- Ice Fall
- Sherpa people
- Oldest Monasteries
- Tibetan & Mixed Nepali Cultural
- Settlement of People
We will pick you up at airport and transfer to hotel. Orientation at evening with MD or GM.
-You will do day tour sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. you will go to see sightseeing in Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhu-Nath Temple(Monkey Temple), Pasupati-Nath and Patan Durbar square. After your sightseeing in Kathmandu valley, you will back to Hotel.
– You will take short flight to Lukla from Kathmandu and begin your trek to Phakding. you will take arround 4 hours to reach in Phakding. Phakding is in lower elevation than Lukla so that will be small acclimatization to your body.
-you will take arround 6 hours to reach in Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazar is Biggest City in the Khumbu region. while you are walking to Namche, if weather will be clear you can get to see view of Mount. Everest.
-You will hike to around 400 meters up from your hotel and explore around the hill to see beautiful panoramic mountains view including Mount. Everest. Visit in Monasteries, Sagarmatha National park Office and Namche Bazaar.
-Namche Bazar to Tengboche is 5 hours farther and beautiful day because of mostly time you can see view of Mount. Everest and good Nature Shot. Tengboche is famous place for Monastery and Buddhist religion.
Day 6: Tenboche to Dingboche (5 – 6 hours)
-You will take arround 6 hours to reach in Dingboche. Dingboche is use to be a summer settlement for yak grazing but at the moment thousands of tourist are around in there.
You will take arround 6 hours to reach in Dingboche. Dingboche is use to be a summer settlement for yak grazing but at the moment thousands of tourist are around in there.
-You will hike to Nangkartshang peak. It takes 4/5 hours to climb this peak but if you will climb just 400 meters up from your Hotel that will be fine. You can see magnificent view of Mountains including fifth highest Mountain in the world Mount. Makalu.
-You will takes 5 hours to get in Labuche and this day will be bit critical due to the high elevation. Still you can see beautiful mountains view and little bit Khumbu Glacier but you can not see mount Everest that day.
-Just a wow day. You will take 4 hours to reach in Everest Base camp. Before you go to Everest base Camp, you can have a lunch in Gorekshep where you will stay that day after back from Everest Base Camp. You can see fabulous view of Mountains, Everest Pick, Khumbu Glacier, Ice fall and many more on the way to Everest Base Camp.
-Early in the morning you will hike to Kalapathar. Kala means Black and Pathar means Rock. you will takes 2 hours to reach in Kalapathar from where you can see beautiful sunrise view and Panoramic mountain view including Mount.Everest and other major Picks of Mountain. you will back to hotel after seeing view from kalapather. and trek to Pheriche. it takes arround 4 hours to get in Pheriche.
-you will take 7 hours to get in Namche Bazaar. mostly path are down hill and flat but small uphill too.
-Namche bazaar to Lukla is all the way to down hill. you can take just a 5 hours and relax in Lukla. this will be your last day in Mountains, you may say bye bye to porter in there with tipping to them or tomorrow morning at Breakfast time.
You will back to Kathmandu after a short flight. you will have hole relax day in Kathmandu.You may do Spa, Shopping, or anythings else on your favor.
-At last, this day is your final day. you will drop you at airport by private Vehicle. Bye bye Nepal and exciting to get in Home.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Food : Three meals a day(Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner) During trek, & Breakfast in Kathmandu
- Transportation : Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu by Flight,Airport transfer by private vehicle.
- Documents : Trekking permit Sagarmatha National park and Trekkers’ Information Management System(TIMS) card
- Human Resource : A professional & experience English Speaking Guide & one porter(20/22kg) per two trekkers.All expenses(wages,accommodation,meals,transportation,insurance) of the Guide & Porters are covered.
- tax/Service Charge : we assure you of no hidden charges later in the day.fees,service charges,& taxes are fixed.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Beverages or food bought at will.
- Personal expenses (battery-charging fees, Hot shower, Photography, Wifi, Laundry, Phone calls etc).
- Tips for Guides and porters.
- Travel insurance and Nepal visa fee.
- All expenses not mentioned in inclusions.