Annapurna circuit trek offers an excellent trek through the huge Himalayan range with the high pass of Thorung-la at 5416 . This trek begins following the raging Marsyangdi river all the way to its source at near by Manang. Trek leads through a beautiful valley. Its follow well established trails and passing traditional village forests as well snow covered passes in Annapurna Circuit.
Annapurna circuit trek’s trail continue with constant views of the massive mid Himalayan range. Its along with rich multi culture Himalayan wild life and serene verdant forest of oaks rhododendron, hemlocks, pines and Himalayan maple trees. Which remind you of the ever present beauty and majesty as you engage in your trek. Annapurna circuit one of the most popular treks in Nepal. But in the world and the Kali Gandaki Valley renowned as being Nepal’s most prosperous region. This is due in part to the Trans Himalayan and salt trade route which passes through this region all the way to Tibet. This section of the area is surprisingly wild and genetically varied. There are many settlements and isolated lodges and tea house. All with open areas surrounded by enchanting forest and impressive views.
Annapurna circuit trek leads towards a glacial lake in Manang, through the agricultural farm villages, Terraced farm fields from the sub-tropic climate to the arctic landscape and thru the rain forest to the alpine woodlands. The dramatic deep valleys and mountain scenery is that the foremost reason for this trek. The expertise are actually amazing. Our trek follows the Yak Kharka and throng phedi at last over to the Thorung-la, 5,420m pass with wonderful views of the encircling landscapes and luxurious peaks. once the strenuous walk up to the highest of Thorung-la, we have a tendency to reach the very best purpose of this trek. The path descends most of the thanks to Pokhara passing through the holy site of Muktinath.
Muktinath is that the head water supply of the sacred Kali Gandaki stream. The deepest gorge within the world found here, as a result of the Kali Gandaki stream. You may additionally pass the charming villages of Jomsom, Marpha-Tukuche, and Tatopani (hot spring). We have a tendency to finish our trek at Pokhara. One in every of the foremost picturesque places on this earth. Ace vision Nepal is your trusted travel Partner in Nepal.Let us know your visit in Nepal we made customized trip.This company know as Team Leader Company in Nepal.
Ace vision Treks & Tours will take care of the logistics so you can focus on the physical challenges, the cultural impressions as well as the stunning nature. For many this trek has proved to be a highlight in their life providing the fuel for new challenges. And others simply visit again and again. Whatever it’ll mean to you, Ace vision Treks & Tours will be happy to accompany you on this journey. Contact us for more information and individual advice. Annapurna Circuit Trek leads through a beautiful valley.Its follow well established trails and passing traditional village forests as well snow covered passes in Annapurna Circuit.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Accommodation : Basic tea house accommodation during the trek.Deluxe accommodation for 2 nights in Kathmandu,and 1 nights in Pokhara in Tourist Hotels on twin/king basis with breakfast included.
- Food : Three meals a day(Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner) During trek,& Breakfast in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Transportation : Kathmandu-Besishar, Pokhara-Kathmandu by tourist bus,Airport transfer by private vehicle.
- Documents : Trekking permit of Annapurna Conservation Area Project(ACAP) and Trekkers’ Information Management System(TIMS) card
- Human Resourse : A professional & experience English Speaking Guide & one porter(20/22kg) per two trekkers.All expenses(wages,accommodation,meals,transportation,insurance) of the Guide & Porters are covered.
- tax/Service Charge : we assure you of no hidden charges later in the day.fees,service charges,& taxes are fixed.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Beverages or food bought at will.
- Personal expenses (battery-charging fees, Hot shower, Photography, Wifi, Laundry, Phone calls etc).
- Tips for Guides and porters.
- Travel insurance and Nepal visa fee.
- All expenses not mentioned in inclusions.