Annapurna Base Camp Trek is known is the foothills of the famous Mountains range. Which takes you through a lot of attractive sights and finally to heart of the Annapurna mountain ranges. In the heart of the massive snow capped peaks or Annapurna sanctuary trek, also known as Annapurna base camp trekking.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is appropriate route for everyone. Even for those, who do not have any experience. You will ascend up to maximum elevation of stunning peaks such as Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Fishtail, Himchuli, Dhaulagiri and several others. Likewise en-route you will get a chance to observe hospitable Gurung ethnic inhabitants culture and life style. At spring time the blooming rhododendron forest with a flowery carpet lane makes your trekking days a great moment. Afterwards the hot springs will make you to feel more pleasant.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek can be done all year round but the main season for this route is spring (February – May) and autumn (September – December). Trekking in Annapurna sanctuary doesn’t need experience but requires a good equipment.
Annapurna region’s trek is second famous route in Nepal. This is known as Annapurna sanctuary trek. Gorgeous Mountain’s panoramic view from Annapurna Base Camp.
- A beautiful Jungle where you can see really nice colorful jungle due to rhododendron flower
- Really Beautiful white waterfalls through high blue hill and River
- White snow-caps world tallest pick of Nepal
- Blue mountain and Green mountain view
- Mountain’s peoples life style and their culture
- Monks and Monastery
- Annapurna Glacier
- wood bridge and scrub
- Mountain food and Mountain’s trails
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Food : Three meals a day(Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner) During trek,&Breakfast in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Transportation : Kathmandu-Pokhara-kathmandu by tourist bus,Private vehicle from pokhara to Nayapul to Pokhara(during return).Airport transfer by private vehicle.
- Documents : Trekking permit of Annapurna Conservation Area Project(ACAP) and Trekkers’ Information Management System(TIMS) card
- Human Resourse : A professional & experience English Speaking Guide & one porter(20/22kg) per two trekkers.All expenses(wages,accommodation,meals,transportation,insurance) of the Guide & Porters are covered.
- tax/Service Charge : we assure you of no hidden charges later in the day.fees,service charges,& taxes are fixed.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Personal expenses(battery-charging fees,Hot shower,Photography,Wifi,Laundry,Phone calls etc).
- Tips to Guides and porters.
- Travel insurance and Nepal visa fee.
- All expenses not mentioned in inclusion