- Great practice for climbing Everest
- The panoramic views of snow capped mountains in our flight to/from Lukla
- Insight into the Sherpa culture and their lifestyle
- Island Peak Summit Base Camp (6189 Meter /20306 ft)
Island peak Mountain as know is Imja Tse in Sagarmatha National park of Eastern reason of Himalayan in Nepal. Also Trekker’s peak known as Island peak. The peak was first climbed in 1953 as part of the training exercise by a British expedition.
Climbing known as Adventure , Physically fit for trekkers in Mountain expedition. Hundred of Climbers flock to Nepal every year to get Permits for Island peak climbing. Our adventure also takes us into the heartland of the Khambu Valley and Sherpa culture.
Island peak Mountain possibly trekking destination in the world. The Journey begins from and comes to a conclusion at one of the most famous airstrips in the world. Island peak is used by many to gear up for higher and more precipitous peak.
1). Make sure you have a fully qualified climbing guide and manage your safety correctly.
2). Make sure you have two / three night acclimatizing in Island Peak Base Camp and Island peak high camp.
3). Make sure you have adequate training with all equipment before leaving Island peak base camp
4). Make sure your team has rope for climbing safely and a main rope for glacier travel.
5). Make sure you have mountaineering experience
6). Make sure you have previous altitude experience
7). Make sure you are proficient at abseiling and know your knots.
Island peak Mountain is the one of the sky touching expedition in Nepal. enjoy stunning views, radiant culture, and epic adventure, chances are you’ll fall in love with Nepal.
Day 01) Your Arrival In Kathmandu through Tribhuvan International Airport. we will pick you up and transfer to hotel.
Day 02) Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley ( Inside of world heritage side and monument). At Evening orientation from MD or GM and Well come dinner with typical Nepali food and Cultural program .
Day 03) fly to Lukla 2830 meter and Trek to Phakding 2640 meter
Day 04) Trek to Namche Bazzar 3440 meter
Day 05) Acclimatization Day
Day 06) Trek to Tyangboche 3867 meter
Day 07) Trek to Dingboche 4130 meter
Day 08) Acclimatization Day
Day 09) Trek to Labuche 4930 meter
Day 10) Trek to Gorakshep 5120 meter and visit Everest Base Camp 5364 meter
Day 11) Hike to Kalapathar 5545 meter and trek to Dingboche 4130 meter
Day 12) Trek to Chhukung Village 4700 meter
Day 13) Trek to Island Peak Base Camp 4970 meter
Day 14) Climb to Island peak High Camp 5400 meter
Day 15) Island peak submit and trek to Dingboche 4130 meter
Day 16) Trek to Namche Bazzar 3440 meter
Day 17) Trek to Lukla 2860 meter
Day 18) Fly to Kathmandu
Day 19) extra estimate Day
Day 20) Fly to Home. Your Final Departure
- Airport pickup and drop by a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- Tented accommodation during the climb
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek and climbing
- Welcome or farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- English speaking, trained and experienced trekking guide(leader), climbing guide (leader).
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation.
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and Island Peak climbing permits
- Good quality tents and kitchen utensils for camping
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipments
- Medical kit (carried by your guide)
- All government and local taxes
Cost not Include
Beverages or food bought at will. Personal expenses (battery-charging fees, Hot shower, Photography, Wifi, Laundry, Phone calls etc). Tips for Guides and porters. Travel insurance and Nepal visa fee. All expenses not mentioned in inclusions.
1 pair of strong hiking / mountain boots
1 pair of waterproof gaiters / over trousers
1 sleeping bag (-IDC) / (-20)
1 down jacket
1 light water- and windproof jacket
1 water bottle
1 torch / flashlight and spare batteries
2 long sleeve cotton shirts
1 medium-size towel
1 pair of sports shoes / sandals
2 pair of light-weight trousers
1 fleece / warm sweater
2 pairs of light socks
3 pairs of heavy wool socks
1 warm hat
1 pair of sunglasses
1 sun hat
Personal toiletries – soap/shampoo, toilet paper etc.
Pills or tools for water disinfection
- Trip Duration: 17 Days
- Difficulty level: Moderate and adventure
- Max Altitude: 6189m
- Best Season: March-May,September-November
- Group Size: +2 above